Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Girls, girls, girls...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb Girls, girls, girls...

    I knew they were crazy, but no one told me about the psycho ones.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member collegetrumpet2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Girls, girls, girls...

    I could have told you that, I grew up with 3 older sisters and no brothers. I know firsthand.

    But where are we getting at?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Girls, girls, girls...

    i thought you were talking about the jay-z song


    psycho chicks are usually the best **** tho, they get busy.

    and if shes that crazy, she will probably let you take pics, therefore i expect them in my PM box asap

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Girls, girls, girls...

    I only accept stalking or psycho ones if they're 10's, she's about an 8. Spray-painting "I love you MAS" on a rock wall up the road from my house is too far lol, might be my car next time.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Girls, girls, girls...

    haha well if you are so picky, you can send all the 8's to me, its cool i dotn mind

  6. #6
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Girls, girls, girls...

    Quote Originally Posted by Burton13 View Post
    I only accept stalking or psycho ones if they're 10's, she's about an 8. Spray-painting "I love you MAS" on a rock wall up the road from my house is too far lol, might be my car next time.
    Lol, I figured this is what you were talking about...
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Girls, girls, girls...

    The thing is I can't get 10's, 8's are the best. So I've been chalking her up to 10 for awhile now lol, she's just gonna go Carrie Underwood on my ****.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Girls, girls, girls...

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    i thought you were talking about the jay-z song

    NO, No, no

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJrSyFpK3iQ"]YouTube - Motley Crue - Girls, Girls, Girls: Dolby Stereo - MTV Version[/nomedia]


    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJrSyFpK3iQ"]YouTube - Motley Crue - Girls, Girls, Girls: Dolby Stereo - MTV Version[/nomedia][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70EDDisrbbg"]YouTube - Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls (Moscow Festival)[/ame]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Girls, girls, girls...

    the best way to shut a girl up is by putting it in her butt

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking Re: Girls, girls, girls...

    whats the difference between jam and jelly?? haha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •